Thursday, August 1, 2013

Countdown to Christmas! Stamp Simply Style!

Welcome to Thursday!  I hope this day finds you well and ready for more Christmas goodness!  If you are looking for great value in preparation of gift tags, I have the products for you!  Lets get started!
Talk about simple and economical!  Right now at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Melissa Frances tag sets are the perfect choice to get those tags ready and waiting for holiday wrapped gifts, gift bags, good gifts, etc.  For today's tags I used Melissa Frances Countdown to Christmas! I added my own stamping of "to & from" along with the trees, package and sentiment. The stamps are found in another sale item, My Minds Eye Winter Wonderland Stamp Set. What a cute set for simple stamping!  I added simple ribbon, string and adhesive rhinestones!  
Here is a second set of tags where I mounted onto die cut cardstock and designer paper.  I added even a bit more trim and ribbon.  And how do you like those snowflake sequins?  Sharon has all kinds of sequins at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store! I am loving this polka dot ribbon too!  I think these tags could really be adhered to a card base to create a special card if needed.
  
Be sure to check Sharon's BLOG for all The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store product news & updates, and lots of inspiration goodness too!


STAMPS: My Minds Eye Winter Wonderland (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)
INK: Memento tuxedo black, summer sky & ladybug red (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)
PAPER: Melissa Frances Countdown to Christmas Paper (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Blue, Red & White Cardstock (PTI)
DIES/PUNCHES: Spellbinders Labels Eight (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Spellbinders Labels Four (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)
ACCESSORIES: Countdown to Christmas Tags (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Silver Metallic String (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Sequins (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Kaisercraft adhesive rhinestones (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), 1/4" Crochet Lace White cotton trim (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), 5/8" Crochet Blue lace (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), 1" grosgrain Red Polka Dot Ribbon (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Solid 5/8" blue plaid ribbon (Stamp Simply Ribbon), 5/8" Woven Wire edge red/white chevron ribbon (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Red Suede Leaf (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)

1 comment:

Sharon Johnson said...

These are all wonderful, Barb!