Friday, August 2, 2013

Sweet Emma!

Welcome to the final day of JustRite's August Release!  JustRite is featuring two new sets, one is a background stamp, Lace Oval Frame, and Lace Vintage Labels Three!  I have a special creation today that I cannot wait to share and give this little girl's Momma!  

I want to share with you who took this sweet picture, allow me to introduce my dear friend, Jessica Kloock!  She's such a talented lady, not only is she a gifted photographer, she also creates hair accessories and children's clothing.  Check out her JMK Photography FB Page, HERE and her Peanut Butter & Jelly Children's Clothing FB Page, HERE!

This is a 6" x 8" white painted wood frame.  There is a slight groove in the wood that I glued pink mini cording found HERE from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store!  I chose to create my own card stock brown mat using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B.

Isn't this Lace Oval Frame background stamp grand? It is a beauty designed by Amy Tedder Designs, a cling rubber stamp measuring 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" made of deeply etched red rubber. I stamped with White Craft ink and clear heat embossed onto pink cardstock. Then using my trusty sponge dauber with Tim Holtz Distress Worn Lipstick Ink, I rubbed the color all over the stamped image, with the paper picking up the color.
I chose to trim out the center of the background stamped paper and taped the photo behind the opening.    The entire stamped mat was then taped behind the die cut brown mat before being place in the frame.  I removed the glass because I knew the Lace Vintage Labels Three stamped flower would be placed upon the framed photo.

Lace Vintage Labels Three images for the flower worked wonderfully, but as you can see this fantastic set has endless possibilities for creating!  I used Memento Angle Pink & Tim Holtz Distress Worn Lipstick to stamp the images before cutting out using Spellbinders Blossoms Three dies. I worked the die cut blossom edges, bending the paper giving the flower more dimension.  Thank you for stopping by today, we have a fun day planned as Emma gets to be photographed today again by our dear friend, Jessica!  Yes, we are blessed!

Check out all the wonderful creations the following JR Designers have waiting for you!  These designers are so talented! Enjoy and have a fantastic Friday!

1 comment:

marilynwillauer said...

WOW this is gorgeous! I need to make this with my granddaughters picture in it, thank you so much for sharing!!!