Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy Birthday!


Good Monday Morning!  I have two fun super easy cards for you today!  I am tickled pink with the BoBunny "Surprise" 6 x 6 paper pad and coordinating BoBunny "Noteworthy" individual die-cuts for card making and scrapbooking.  And what a value, there are 59 die-cuts in the BoBunny "Noteworthy" package for $3.99!  You can find BoBunny products along with all your papercrafting needs at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store!  

I used seven die-cuts on this Party Time Card.  It came together quickly which is a huge plus!  I used my handheld round punch on the base of the balloons and tag, allowing holes for the bakers twine!  I used Therm-o-Web foam dimensionals to pop up the package die-cut.  The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store has bakers twine available in many colors HERE.
My second card uses three larger die-cuts from BoBunny's "Noteworthy" package.  I added Kaisercraft  Adhesive rhinestones and some 1/4" mini dot ribbon!  The party hat is popped up using Therm-o-Web foam dimensionals. I cannot wait to see how many cards I will get out of this one pad of BoBunny "Surprise" paper and one package of BoBunny "Noteworthy" die-cuts.  

Make it a marvelous Monday! Remember to check out Sharon Johnson's BLOG, No Time to Stamp? for all the latest of whats in The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store along with inspiration ideas!  Thanks so much for stopping by, I so appreciate your visits!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Bright and cute. Just perfect for a child's birthday.