Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Key to my Heart Valentine!

Welcome Wednesday!  I've another Valentine Card to share today!  Simple, and oh, so fun!  Words that have been changed to bold colored type are items found at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store!  Click on the words and you will be taken directly to the products in the store!

This paper is wonderfully designed!  Study all the keys for a moment, most of the key tops are hearts!  Some keys are line drawings, others are all colored! Some have the word love for their bottom key part! Definitely this BoBunny Love Letters Collection paper begs the stamped sentiment, "Key to my Heart" to be used, no?

The sentiment is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink and is found in JustRite's Antique Valentine Tags One Clear Stamp Set. The Kaisercraft wooden key is another perfect element for the paper!  I cut one heart off my row or Satin Hearts Trim, added a Kaisercraft adhesive pearl and glued it upon my Seam Binding bow!  The oval window was punched using my SU oval punch and also to punch the stamped oval sentiment piece.  I shaded the oval opening with Versafine Smokey Gray ink.  The entire BoBunny Love Letters Collection Paper panel is adhered to the card using ThermoWeb 3D Foam Squares. That way it raises the paper and creates a raised window for the JustRite stamped sentiment!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope this helps you start thinking of those you love for Valentine's Day!  Take good care!

3 comments:

Sarah (Your daughter!!) said...

I think the 3d foam was a great touch to this card!! Makes all the difference ;)

Good job Mom!! :)

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love your bow treatment! Beautiful!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I'm going to have to imitate this card. My daughter has a "thing" about keys.