Thursday, January 17, 2013

From my Heart!


Here we are, Day 9 of JustRite's CHA Release!  Today we are revealing our new Background Stamps!  I have used two of the three new backgrounds on my cards today!  The third,  Flourishes Background Stamp is used on my creation tomorrow!  I used Prima Washi tape for the first time today on my card!  I know, a little late to the party!  But I have to say I liked the ease of it, and this tape allowed me to readjust without damage to the cream colored card base. I applied small ric rac over each strip of Washi tape with 1/8" Scor Tape.  
   
JustRite's Antique Damask is stamped with Memento Bahama Blue and cut using Spellbinders Classic Heart Die. Using ScorTape I applied the Prima orange Pom Pom trim to the backside of the heart!If you look closely behind the Heart on the card you can see Antique Damask ever so lightly!  I stamped it with VersaMark Watermark ink


From the Heart sentiment is found in this set, Antique Valentine Tags One.  It is set in with the wonderful colorful Prima Perles and a coordinating blue leaf from Prima's Zephyr Collection!  The Washi tape is also from the Zephyr Collection.



Spellbinders Labels Twenty Nine, Die one (the smallest) cut the sentiment image before gluing it to the card.  Blue Seam Binding is used for the card bow and a base to which the embellishments are built upon.
For my second card, I created a flower tree of sorts!  Spellbinders Foilage die cut the leaf/branch and Spellbinders scalloped heart die for the heart!  A clear dot was glued on the heart after adhering it to the misc button from my button stash. White seam binding finishes off the base of the button embellishment. Decorative scalloped edging is from Kaisercraft's Secret Admirer paper pad.  

For this card I used JustRite's Garden Gate Background. JustRite background stamps are made with deeply etched rubber and are mounted on static cling foam. The stamped background is trimmed before attaching to card base. 

I chose to place my sentiment on the card inside.  It came from JustRite's Hugs & Sentiments clear stamp set.  I stamped using Versafine Onyx black ink.
The card inside designer paper and edging also is found in Kaisercraft's Secret Admirer paper pad.  These paper pads come with 4 die cut pages! Gotta love that!

There we have it, JustRite's CHA day nine background sets revealed!  Tomorrow I used the new Floral Flourishes Background in an "out of the box kinda way" along with the final reveal set, All in the Family!  Can't wait to share!  See you then!

Take a look at all the background inspiration the following designers have to share!

No comments: