Friday, January 11, 2013

Circle of Love Birthday Wishes!

Happy Friday!  How was your week?  Welcome to Day 7 of JustRite's CHA Reveal! Today I have a square card for you using JustRite's new Circle of Love Vintage Labels Three set.  I knew I wanted to color the flower image, so I stamped that first with Memento Tuxedo Black and proceeded to color with my Copic Markers.  I chose to "fussy cut" the colored image with my craft knife.

Circle of Love is a JustRite Cling set featuring 11 stamps. Next up was stamping the decorative frame twice with Memento Angel pink ink.  I cut them with JustRite Spellbinders Custom coordinating Vintage Labels Three Dies.  The sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and hand trimmed to fit design.  I even used some sewing machine stitching on this creation!  After building the layers, I added seam binding bows, a burlap string bow, and some Kaisercraft adhesive rhinestones from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

Be sure to check the awesome creations the following JustRite designers have to share!
JustRite Inspiration BLOG
Barb
Angela
Sheri
Kathy

4 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

This was very soft and feminine.

slbt17 said...

very pretty!
Sandra ltb

nana_4x said...

Such a gorgeous card...

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely coloring and great layering!