Friday, September 28, 2012

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Clean & Simple!

Happy Friday!  Today, I have a simple Christmas Card to share and it doesn't involve stamping! LOVE Webster's Pages Perfect Accents resin embellishments, so easy to use! The Christmas Candle oval is one of my favorites and is HERE. My card today is a 5" square card using designer papers from My Minds Eye.  All My Mind's eye Paper Pads are HERE.  The Spellbinder dies I used are called Majestic Elements, Exquisite Circles.(more info found below)  2" Gold wire edged silky crushed ribbon found HERE.  The wonderful red seam binding is HERE.  1/8" Aqua velvet ribbon is HERE.  A note about the red seam binding, I twisted and glued it around the oval resin candle embellishment using Aleene's Tacky Glue. Kaisercraft adhesive pearls are HERE. Shading on paper edges is accomplished using TIm Holtz "Old Paper" Distress Ink found HERE.


Spellbinders Majestic Elements Exquisite Circle Dies
This was my first time working with these dies and talk about easy with results that look so intricate and, well, EXQUISITE!  This particular set has six dies and they are designed to tuck into each other if desired...Upon a closer look at my card, I tucked the points of the aqua roundish die cut into the outer die cut frame. You can cut frames, you can mix and match the dies to create different designs...it is majestic but in such a simple and easy way!  Check them out HERE


Click on the word "HERE" to take you to The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store to see more info and item details!  Have you started your Christmas card list yet?  It's never too early!  Tomorrow I will have new packaging ideas for those Halloween Witch Hat Cookies!  Take good care and see you then!   

No comments: