Friday, October 7, 2011

Winner!

Good Friday Morning to you! Apologies to those who where/are having issues posting comments on my blog. I've been having issues with our computer and don't know if that has any thing to do with it or not? It's maddening to say the least. We have been out of town for several days, trying to soak in the remaining warm days left in Michigan!

I want to post the winner of my Stamp Simply Ribbon Inspiration Card,VELVET! Congratulations, Kathy Martin! Please email me with your address so I can get that into the mail for you! Thank you for your comment and I hope you enjoy the card! bjshome@sbcglobal.net

With all the computer issues it has prompted my hubby and I to purchase a new computer. Our plans were to get a new one anyway so we purchased our first Apple Mac yesterday! We are taking it in to have all our existing computer info transferred. I'm a bit nervous about that, but according to them it's a piece of cake! I lost some files and programs last week when my hubby was trying to restore space on our hard drive. Keep you fingers crossed! Our hope is to be up and running this weekend! They also have one to one training, which is something I desperately need! I know there will be a learning curve!

Take good care and I'll keep you posted on the computer news! Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

reeree62 said...

Congrats to Kathy!!!