Welcome to my Wednesday post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store! It is Day Four on The Stamp Simply Ribbon Stores 12 Days of Christmas creations! It started Sunday with Sharon kicking it off with a wonderful trio of cards HERE.
- Stamp tree and branch image onto water color paper.
- Lightly and evenly mist paper with mini mister.
- With water brush, lightly touch brush tip on burlap and jeans ink & spread color onto wet watercolor paper, let dry. If you want you can use your heat emboss gun to speed drying.
- Stamp deer image.
- Stamp sentiment image multiple times, color in Believe. Cut to card size and place on designer paper before adhering to water colored panel.
- Die cut watercolor panel, and designer papers. Adhere to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base.
- Add burlap cord, glue snowflake onto the cord top.
- Add adhesive Sugardots where desired.
If you ever wanted to achieve watercolor effect in your paper crafting, using this watercolor paper and inks are what you need! Whether you lightly mist your paper and spread ink around or mist your already stamped images, the result is wonderful! Add your embellishments and voila' you have a perfect creation! Thanks so much for stopping by today! I appreciate your visits!
STAMPS: My Minds Eye Vintage Christmas (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)
INK: Tim Holts Distress Inks, Shabby Shutters, Faded Jeans, Frayed Burlap, Crushed Olive, Old Paper (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)
PAPER: Ranger Water Color (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), My Minds Eye Vintage Christmas (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Cardstock (Papertreyink)
DIES: Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)
ACCESSORIES: Mini Mister (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Snowflake Sequin (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Burlap Cord (Stamp Simply Ribbon), Prima All Star adhesive Sugardots (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Tim Holtz Distress Iced Spruce Marker (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Water Brush (Michaels)