Tuesday, July 30, 2013

It's JustRite's August Release Day Three! Blue Skies Ahead!



Welcome to Day Three of Justrite's August Release!  Today we are featuring Becca Feeken's Amazing Paper Grace dies and stamps and I have a card to share!  A note regarding the umbrella handle.  The lower curved end is a die cut from Spellbinders Nested Tea Cups which I just realized is discontinued.  However, any set of a flower or leaf curl would work well.  I added a strip of white card stock to match the width of die cut to extend up and under the umbrella.  The seam binding bow hides the connection!

Looking for a Sign is a clear set featuring seventeen stamps.  I chose the Blue Skies sentiment along with the one decorative stamp for my tag embellishment.  All ink shading is accomplished using sponge daubers. 


I used the smaller Filigree corner die for my creation.  With the white card stock, I embossed the design, and also cut it using the designer red/white paper.  Other dies and items used are listed below in supply list. I hope your skies are blue today where you are! I will be back tomorrow with some Christmas goodness!  See you then!


Click on designer's names to take you to each respective blog!  And enjoy the inspiration!  

STAMPS: Amazing Paper Grace Looking for a Sign (JustRite)
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ladybug Red & Summer Sky (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)
PAPER: White & Red card stock (PTI), Melissa Frances Countdown to Christmas (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)
DIES/PUNCHES: Spellbinders Filigree Corner Dies (JustRite), Grand Ovals One (Spellbinders), Spellbinders Labels Twenty (JustRite), Spellbinders Antique Labels One (JustRite)
ACCESSORIES: Seam Binding (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Mini Cording (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Sponge Dauber (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Kaisercraft Adhesive Pearls (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Therm-o-web Foam Dimensionals (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

3 comments:

Lynne said...

this is really clever and my favorite card from today's blog.

Mickie said...

So cute and I love the colors!

marilynwillauer said...

Adorable!!!