Thursday, September 13, 2012

Autumn Damask!

Welcome to our final day of JustRite's September Release Sets!  Today we are previewing a new Background stamp, Autumn Damask.  I do believe this is one of my favorite background stamps ever!  Just look at my Mustard Colored Card Stock stamped with Memento's Potter's Clay Ink.  It looks like designer paper I die cut!

Just look at the entire 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" Autumn Damask beauty!  I am in love with this stamp!  It is a JustRite Cling stamp made of deeply etched rubber that clings any acrylic block.  

I hope this close up gives you a better idea of the detail the stamps add.  The green decorative piece on the card is a punch out from Kaisercraft's Paper Pad, These Days found in The Stamps Simply Store.  The pearls are from Want2Scrap and are individually placed.  The gorgeous silk ribbon, seam binding and Prima Rose can be found at The Stamp Simply Store.  I used Spellbinder's Grand Decorative Ovals One for my card base and the damask panel, Love these Grand Dies, take a peek at all of them HERE

Grand Sentiments is the JustRite set previewed on Monday!  HERE is the link if you missed it!  Lovely and Grand is how I would describe this clear stamp goodness!  JustRite Grand Sentiments features 36 stamps making your stamping options endless!  I used three of these stamps on my card today.  Two were subtle but add that extra perfect detail!  Do you see the stamping I am referring to?  Across the purple card stock paper strip, you will see, Thinking of You, and below that, I added a decorative stamp onto the green designer paper.  The Happy Birthday is pretty obvious as is the background stamping!  Hope you have enjoyed September's previews!  Take Good Care!

Be sure to check  out the following JustRite Designer's Blog by clicking on their respective names.  Lots of Autumn Damask inspiration to be found!  Enjoy!

4 comments:

kathy s said...

I am loving this background stamp and all the colour options the DT have given your project is fabulous

lisa808 said...

Beautiful. Love the rich colors and pearls.

reeree62 said...

You absolutely amaze me with your gorgeous creations, Barb!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow...your color choice on this one is just stunning! Really gets me in the mood for fall!