Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thank You for your Service!

Thank You, You are the Best!
How about a thank you card today? Here is my take for a serviceman or woman Thank You card. I love the red, white, blue! How easy this was to make with the ticking stripe background stamp! Love different ways to use those stamps!  


Tag Stamps from JustRite Clear Spring Words Set

Close up of tag that I stamped twice, once with Memento Lady Bug red, and once with Paris Dusk.  Using my SU round punches gave me the top three layers of tag.  The red base is die cut using JustRite's Custom Spellbinders Die Charms Set.  The small star die is also used for the white stars on card.  


Ticking Stripe Background 
Justrite's background stamps are large!  They give you plenty of stamped image to play around with your backgrounds.  I cut my flag stamped image down to 4" x 5 1/4"and stitched the edging before adhering it to my standard card base. 


Clear Spring Words
This is a sneak peek at the new clear Spring Words set!  It is now available in the JustRite Stampers Store HERE.  When we have the official unveiling of this set, you will love all the inspiration!  



Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope it has been a terrific Thursday for you so far!  See you tomorrow with a no calorie cupcake!  Yes, it's true!  

See you then!

No comments: