Friday, January 20, 2012

Love U...Fuzzy Slipper Valentine Cupcake, JustRite!

Unwrapped Fuzzy Slipper Cupcake
I saw this idea during the holidays and ran out of time to get it done! In reality, I like the idea better for Valentine's Day or as a Get Well thinking of you gift! There are many cupcake wrapper patterns out there, just google and you will have several options!  I chose a straight edge pattern and added scallops to the top edges the old fashioned way, using two different sized corner rounder punches!  HERE is where I learned about this technique! The cherry is a punched red card stock circle.  

Wrapped Fuzzy Slipper Cupcake
Simply wrapped in a cello bag and tied with silk ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store creating such a cute presentation! The designer paper is from my scrap box.  In addition, I used PapertreyInk purple, red, and white card stock for the tag and wrapper edge.

Fuzzy Slipper Cupcake Tag
The stamped image and sentiment is found in JustRite's Clear set, Winter Words.  The wording reminds me of conversation valentine candy hearts, no? Winter Words features a whopping 27 stamps!  Lots of options and perfect for Valentine's Day creations! I used Memento Sweet Plum ink along with Memento Tuxedo Black ink for the sentiment.   Want2Scrap adhesive pearls along with Martha Stewart glitter finish off the tag details.  The heart shapes are die cut using JustRite Custom Spellbinder CHARMS Dies.  Love it when it all coordinates, makes life so easy! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!  No calorie cupcakes are good!  Tomorrow I will have a super cute birthday decor piece I made for our granddaughter's first birthday!  Think the number "1", that is your number "1"hint!  See you then!

2 comments:

kathy s said...

what a great "sweeet" gift- thanks for the inspiration

reeree62 said...

Jeez, Barb...what a "sweet" & simple idea...yet packs a "wow" !! Love this!