Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just A Note Duo

Hi all! I have a quick post today! The oral surgery went well, a bit under the weather still, but I already had these two cards completed. They will be placed with the two Just A Note cards from my last post. Here they are...same JustRite stamps, same papers, and same idea complete with matching envelopes. Enjoy! Peek of card inside and matching envelope! Last card from the Just A Note gift set. This JustRite set will be available Friday, November 13...in fact all November release product will be available for purchase! Lovin' the Cosmo Cricket paper sets...the punch outs make embellishing a snap.
Take good care, I will be back tomorrow with my Stamp Simply creation!

1 comment:

Janine said...

Love this Barb!! Hope you are feeling better soon!!