Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Snowflakes are...

WINTER'S BUTTERFLIES!
Did you all enjoy the Mega Font HOP with JustRite stampers last Thursday and Friday? What creations...and inspiration galore! HERE is where you can still go a hoppin' and find idea after idea! Click on the sidebar hop icons located on the right. Enjoy.
I have a card made with the Card Positioning Systems sketch. JustRite is sponsoring the challenge this week! Here is my peek of what I created...click here to see the entire creation for my fourth day of Guest Blogging! ! Take good care and I'll be back tomorrow with my final JustRite guest blogging creation! Thinking Christmas, ornaments, and economical ! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What a card! I like the icicles/butterfly saying. This is a feast for the eyes. Thanks for sharing
Sharon L

Conniecrafter said...

pretty, like the sentiment! neat stitching too