But it needed to include her name, so my JustRite cupboard is where I went. I pulled out my neglected Bonus 60pt Times New Roman font to create a name banner utilizing my rectangular stamper. I stamped Kate with Adirondack Espresso ink, clipped end, added a Dill button/ribbon embellishment, and changed up the dress bodice with a piece of aqua mist cardstock. The flower rhinestone was replaced with a brown Kaiser adhesive pearl.
The hanger is a stem stamp, the dress top is the boot top, and the dress skirt is three strawberry stamped images, individually cut out. Love using images in ways otherwise intended! I hope Kate likes it too. Do you have a card(s) to send for the Cards For Kate drive. What a blessing it would be! Take good care!