Monday, September 30, 2013

JustRite Papercraft Sunflowers Vintage Labels Five Cling StampSet

Are you ready for a HUGE surprise?  There has been a behind the scenes project happening at JustRite Papercraft for months and today we get to share that news with you!
  • You are invited to visit our new home at justritepapercraft.com. There is a bit more furniture to move in, but we just couldn't keep our new address a secret any longer.  
  • How can you help us with our move?  Click here to reset your password. This will activate your new account at justritepapercraft.com. and verify your shipping information. 
  • New artwork has been designed by our very own Amy Tedder to help update the decor on our blog and across all our social media platforms.  
  • So don't mind us as we brush off the dust and and finish redecorating - it is going to be a spectacular week.
How about a gift bag to kick off JustRite Papercraft's October Release?  JustRite is releasing two new stamp sets and a coordinating Spellbinders Die Set and I utilized all on today's creation.

I am using a new to me product today with this new set, Sunflowers Vintage Labels Five!  It's adhesive canvas, it comes in various sizes and I purchased mine at Michaels.  I stamped on the canvas with StazOn ink and heat set it before using my Faber-Castell Gelatos to color the image.  


Here is a look at the total new die set, Vintage Labels Five being released today!  I used the two largest size on my project.  I them shaded the edges with metallic copper ink.  The bag itself has a slight metallic sheen to it, so perfect!

A close up reveals more of the canvas texture of the sunflower!  I rubbed a bit of Faber-Castell Gelatos onto a plastic sheet, added a spritz of water, mixed with my brush, then applied the color to the stamped image.  I used enough water to make a wash of color!  EASY!  After I achieved the color I wanted, I spritzed the entire image and it blended the colors even more!  After it was dry, I cut image out.  I peeled off the backing to stick to my background!  The backing will now become a perfect mask for future use!


This fabulous new background stamp is the Moroccan Lattice Stamp.  It is made of deeply etched red rubber, measures 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" and mounts onto any acrylic block!  I stamped mine today with VersaMark Watermark Ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  It was then cut using A2 Matting Basics A die. It is Scor Tape adhered to the bag, with the die cut frame attached using foam squares. A few micro beads are applied with SU Crystal Effects to the flower center and a 1.5" Wrinkle Ribbon bow to the bag handle!  Voila' All set for gift giving!

Be sure and check out these amazing designers and what they have created today!  Enjoy!


STAMPS: Sunflowers Vintage Labels Five (Justrite), Moroccan Background (JustRite)
INK: StazOn Black (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), VersaMark Watermark (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)
PAPER: Black & Yellow Cardstock (Papertreyink)
DIES: A2 Matting basics A (Spellbinders), Vintage Labels Five (JustRite)
ACCESSORIES: Faber Castell Gelatos (JustRite), Mini Mist bottle (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Micro Beads (Hobby Lobby), Adhesive Canvas (Michaels), Handled Bag (Michaels), Crystal Effects (SU), Clear Embossing Powder (SU), 1.5 Yellow Wrinkled Wire Edged Ribbon (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Foam Squares (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

2 comments:

Carol H. said...

Love, love your gift bag and the new dies and stamps! You are always so creative! I love the new JustRite website, but can't log into new website. I'm def putting email that I've used to log into previous. It it says it's not found. I'll try again tomorrow. :)

marilynwillauer said...

Gorgeous!