Friday, September 6, 2013

JustRite Papercraft The Scoop Vintage Labels Four Clear Stamps

Welcome to Day Five of JustRite's Papercraft September Release!  Today I used one of two sets being featured, The Scoop Vintage Labels Four!  This is a fantastic clear stamp set designed by Amy Tedder! Let's get started!
We have a special birthday soon and I'm making these thank you treats for the guests!  Our youngest granddaughter is going to be one year old!  I remember those penny candy aisles of my youth and yes, with that statement I know I'm revealing my age! Nonetheless, this candy reminds me of one of favorites, a marshmallow ice cream cone! You can imagine how happy I was when I saw the stamp set, The Scoop Vintage Labels Four with a bucket of these birthday treats sitting in my studio!  

Yummo, blue moon ice cream anyone?  The single card base measures 4" x 5" with the panel atop measures 3 3/4" x 4 3/4" with punched ticket corners. The ice cream cone images are stamped with Memento Tuxedo black as are the Thank You tags. One of the simplest ways to add color (for me) to an image is with chalks. I still have my ancient SU Pastel Chalks and love to apply them with a q-tip or sponge dauber.  I love that fact that if I get chalk outside the lines I can take a pencil eraser to remove the color.  The sparkle on the ice cream is from applying Stickles!  

Here is the complete The Scoop Vintage Labels Four Clear Stamp Set.  It contains 20 stamps!  It coordinates with JustRite Custom Spellbinders Labels Four Dies.  I used Spellbinders Labels Twenty Nine dies for my Thank You creations today. Before I removed the die after cutting my stamped images, I applied Old Paper Distress Ink to the largest die cut, with chalk being applied to the sentiment images. 

A quick note about the candy cone, they come individually wrapped, however I removed the wrap for presentation and photography purposes. They will remain wrapped when presented to party guests.  The bakers twine and tag will be wrapped at the same location, only over the clear cello bag. I purchased the tub of candy ice cream cones HERE, at Old Time Candy.  Here's the scoop for tomorrow, I will be back tomorrow with a special boxed birthday greeting for a special little guy! 


Check out the inspiration from the following JustRite Papercraft designers! Enjoy!

STAMPS: The Scoop Vintage Labels Four (JustRite Papercraft)
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Cottage Ivy, Pink, Blue, Tim Holtz Old Paper Distress Ink (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)
PAPER: BoBunny Surprise (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), MME Lucky in Love (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Kaisercraft Secret Admirer (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)
DIES: Spellbinders Twenty Nine Labels (JustRite Papercraft)
ACCESSORIES: Bakers Twine (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Stickles, Ticket Corner Punch, Sponge Daubers (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Chalk Pastels (SU), Copic Markers 

No comments: