Thursday, July 18, 2013

Boxed Card, Bag & Tulle equals A Great Gift Presentation!


Remember this baby card HERE?  When I went to gather the baby gift items and place them in a gift bag,  I decided to utilize these fantastic clear boxes from The Stamp Simply Store and place the card inside!  The clear boxes come in three sizes and are an economical choice that creates a presentation WOW!

Since my card measured 5" square, I chose the 5.5" x 5.5" size square clear box.  They come flat, so after forming the box I closed the bottom flap.  Next step was to place two strips of 1/2" Scor Tape onto the back of the box.  I measured my gift bag, and placed the clear box upon the gift bag to adhere it, keeping my hand inside the box to press securely.  I then inserted the card and closed the top flap.

The pink tulle bow was very easy to accomplish!  I tied it directly on the bag handles before gluing a Prima Interlude Pink flower atop the bow center. This pink tulle is 6" wide, comes on a roll of 25 yards for only $4.29!

There you have it!  A real economical, simple & doable gift presentation idea that will sure to wow the recipient!  I LOVE how this turned out!  Sharon is a master at using these clear boxes for her card presentations!  She has several up on her blog today!  HERE is the link!  Enjoy the inspiration!

1 comment:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Your right - this is a brilliant gift.