Thursday, May 23, 2013

Seeing the World! Stamp Simply Style!

Good Thursday to you!  Today, I have a graduate Congratulations card.  This card will be gifted Saturday as we have our first grad party of the year!  I needed simple, and fast!  I'm so loving Carta Bella's "Well Traveled" product line from The Stamp Simply Store!  The adhesive chipboard elements are so easy & fun!  The bow is made with faux canvas ribbon!  It is a clean crisp pliable ribbon that creates wonderful bows and embellishments!  HERE is the selection!  The 3/16" stitched ribbon with the thread running down the center not only creates great bows, but look how wonderful it is as a border! Again, so simple & easy!


Here is a peek at the card inside!  I stamped my sentiment from JustRite's Celebration Labels One & Bracket One Clear Set with VersaFine Black Onyx ink.  A few smaller adhesive Well Traveled elements finish the card nicely!  Tomorrow, I have four more cards to share using this awesome Carta Bella's Well Traveled line!  Remember to check out Sharon's BLOG for great product info and ideas from The Stamp Simply Store

Have a terrific Thursday!  Thanks so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visits!  Take good care and see you tomorrow! 

1 comment:

Sharon Johnson said...

Fab grad card, Barb! LOVE this!!!