Friday, August 3, 2012

It's JustRite's Samantha Walker Stamp Collection!

Good Morning!  Here we are on Day Four of JustRite's August Release!  We started this release showing you inspiration from Becca's Amazing Paper Grace Stamp Collection and today we are featuring another new line of JustRite stamps, designed by Samantha Walker! I used her stamps and dies in an out of the box sort of way for my card!
   
Ooh La La is a JustRite clear set featuring 24 stamps.  A really nice variety of images, sentiments and labels.  When I first looked at this set, not only did I see the obvious...I saw flower vases, fish, and a closet full of bodice wear! So much FUN!

Simple stamping and die cutting to create the vase and flowers.  I used two vases, raising the top one with foam square dimensionals.  Perfect for tucking the stems into the vase! 
Samantha designed this coordinating Spellbinders Die set, French Frills to coordinate with Ooh La La!  From this set, I die cut the vases and smallest label shapes. 

Here is Botanical Swirls and Accents, another wonderful coordinating Spellbinders Die Cut set.  I used the intricate largest die and the leaf die on my card today!  I am in LOVE with the detail of this set and I know you will love the creativity of Samantha Walker She is so talented and it is a privilege to use her stamp and die collection! 

There you have it!  I will return Monday with a creation featuring stamps from the Amy Tedders Design Collection!  I think you will FALL in love with these stamps too! (hint in all capital letters!)

Take a look at all the terrific Samantha Walker inspiration from the following designers!  Enjoy!




STAMPS:  Samantha Walker Ooh La La French Frills (JustRite)
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black & Tim Holtz Old Paper Distress (Stamp Simply RIBBON Store)
PAPER: Echo Cardstock & Designer Paper (Taylored Expressions)
DIES: Spellbinders French Frill & Botanical Swirls and Accents (JustRite)
OTHER:  Seam Binding (Stamp Simply RIBBON Store), Foam Square Dimensional (Stamp Simply RIBBON Store), Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions)

5 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Love the way you used this set! I ordered it and the dies today as I just love it and dress forms in particular! Your card is so lovely and inspirational! :)

Sandi said...

What a wonderful way to use this set. I love the idea of the dress form being a vase with flowers. Very pretty card.

Sharon Harnist said...

So creative, Barb!

Tina said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors.


Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Marisa Job said...

Gorgeous card Barb! Very creative!