Thursday, August 25, 2011

Shabby Chic Labels Four and Bath & Body Works Gift Set!

Terrific Thursday Morning to you! And I hope it is indeed, a terrific day for you! Welcome to our final day of the JustRite September Release. How have you been enjoying the sets so far? I know we have been loving them! So sit a spell, relax and enjoy! I think you will find this day just as exciting as Tuesday & Wednesday!

This is where I started: --My 59 cent Michaels gift bag (of course bought using my 25% off entire purchase coupon a while ago) --Repurposed tissue paper that was used for packaging (I only save the good sheets, and no I do not iron it! lol) --Bath and Body Work's newest Signature Fragrance, Paris Amour. When I visited the store last week, they had their buy some get some free! (so sorry I don't remember the numbers! I know I would not have bought it if not a great deal!) The lotion was on special as well, their $3.50 bottle for $2.00. (What better time to stock up especially since I had the new Paris themed stamp sets at home waiting for me!) --Just Rite's Bon Voyage set (Wednesday's feature set) for stamping tissue paper

And this is what I ended with! Stamping your tissue paper for an extra special flair is one of the simplest things to do! I love the custom look it adds, it is quick ans easy too! For my tissue I used the tower from JustRite's Bon Voyage Set!

JustRite's entire Shabby Chic Labels Four is a cling set also! Love the images here and the labels coordinate with Spellbinders Label Four Dies! Perfect in every way!

Close up to reveal detail of the bag tag! I stamped the tag image twice, once on white cardstock and once on Raspberry Fizz cardstock! I then colored the white cardstock with Copic Markers and hand cut to add dimension! The perfume bottle is also stamped onto white cardstock and colored with Copic markers!

Here is a close up of the tissue paper and the name of this gift's recipient! I used a white pen to mimic chalk, this is my hand writing too! There you have it! Three days of such inspiration from the super talented JustRite designers! We hope you have enjoyed JustRite Stampers September reveal! Thanks so much for stopping by! I am thankful for your visits! Take good care!

JustRite Inspiration

Becca Feeken

Debbie Olson

Mona Pendleton

Kellie Fortin

Michele Kovack

Kazan Clark

Sankari Wegman

Kathy Jones

Stephanie Kraft

Angela Barkhouse

Barb Schram

STAMPS: Shabby Chic Labels Four (JustRite), Bon Voyage (JustRite)

INK/COPICS: Memento Tuxedo Black (JustRite), Martha Stewart Pink Carnation (Michaels), White Craft (SU), Copic Markers E0000, E01, E30, RV14, RV19, YR20, YR21, G12, G24, G28 (JustRite)

PAPER: Raspberry Fizz, White & Black Cardstock (PapertreyINK), Recollections Signature B&W Damask Glitter Paper (Michaels)

DIES: Labels Four Dies #4 and #5 (Spellbinders)

OTHER: Bath & Body product (Bath &Body Works Store), White Gift Bag & Eiffel Tower Charm (Michaels), Uni-ball Signo White Pen (Impress), Websters Pages Netting (Stamp Simply RIBBON Store), Dazzling White string (Stamp Simply RIBBON Store)

5 comments:

Tammy said...

LOVE this!!! So inspirational!!! Thanks so much for allowing me to glean from you---you do such a super job!!! blessings
bartlettpair4atmsndotcom

Luv 2 Create said...

Well Barb, another spectacular gift set. Everything is coordinated so lovely. Smart idea stamping the tissue paper repurposed or not. It really does tie every element together.
You have just come up with fabulous projects to showcase these new releases. Fabulous job and thank you for all your inspiration and flair !!!
Marcie

Steph Ackerman said...

What a great idea. Perfectly coordinated gift set!

Elaine Allen (veallen6@optonline.net) said...

Barb -

What an elegant gift! And what a wonderful idea, clever girl! This is so beautiful, you have turned this into something special. And I love the new stamp sets.

Elaine Allen

Auntie Em said...

Your gift bag and beautiful tag are so pretty! What a lovely way to present such a thoughtful and special present!
Thanks for sharing! :)