Sunday, May 1, 2011

Crafty Secrets Postcard Album #2 and answers to questions!

You saw this front page peek yesterday! Today I bring you the rest of the album! Some of you have had questions about the album that I will answer at the end of this post! Thank you for your interest! The Hello heart placed on the basket is one of the smaller images adhered to a small chipboard piece with edges sanded. I added another clear fragment and pink adhesive gem!
The back to page one is set up for a photo or maybe a handwritten message! Again I used a dauber and ink to give the chipboard some color!
Page 2! Another beautiful image! Prima Rose Leaves with silk ribbon bow adorned with a Prim Fairytale Rose works well together! I had an "Easter Blessings" sentiment still on my desk from previous work, so I cut the ending off and glued it in between the rose and ribbon!
The back of page two is set up again for a photo most likely! A green oval could be used for a date or name maybe? And take a look at this darling bird nest stamp in the kit's stamp set.
Third page with some wrinkle ribbon! Another blank oval for some writing! Kind of looks like the ribbon is holding the bouquet together! Back of the third page reveals more stamping, with some red dots! Wrinkle ribbon and one of the smaller chipboard embellishments makes it complete! Notice this album is vertical and album one was horizontal. There you have it! I LOVE how these turned out and will be gifting them to my daughters for Mother's Day so they in turn can use them for their own daughters!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! Remember to get in on the BLOG CANDY from The Stamp Simply RIBBON Store hop!
All the info is HERE! Scroll down to end of post.
ANSWERS! If you have any other questions please contact me at bjshome@sbcglobal.net and I will respond!
  • The Crafty Secrets Postcard Best Buds Kit can be used to create Mail postcards, wall hangings, garlands, ornaments, etc. The possibilities are endless, I just chose to create TWO mini albums from one PostCard Kit! Very economical at $12.95 for entire kit!
  • The stamps in the set are tiny. But there are 11 stamps in the set, yes 11 clear stamps that can be utilized over and over.
  • I used four kinds of adhesives, Aleene's Tacky Glue, Tombow Mono Multi Liquid glue for tiny gems as it has a pen tip applicator, Foam dimensionals, and ScorTape. The holes are already punched in the large chipboard postcards, I added my own rings purchased at the dollar store! The ring measures 1 1/4" from outside edge to outside edge.
  • The Ringlet Trim is adhered using 1/8" Scortape. This is not a separate top trim and another piece of trim for the back. It is one piece! The wonderful thing about this ringlet trim is that it's very flexible and allows you to wrap the chipboard edge placing one side of the ringlet edge on the top and the other side on the bottom on the underside giving it such a finished look! This trim comes in five colors!
  • No comments: