Monday, January 17, 2011

Kindness is a Blessing!

JustRite Stampers has released their Kindness CLING Set! I've been sitting on the Thank You panel for a while now and never got it to the finish line! So today was the day was to use the new Kindness Set with the Thank You panel! The sentiments in this set are terrific, allowing perfect versatility for your creations! I utilized two of the ten images on my card today. The decorative frame image is stamped with Memento Rhubarb Stalk while the sentiment is stamped with StazOn black ink. This set coordinates with a new Spellbinders Set, Labels Twenty! Spellbinders has been releasing new dies in their winter To Die For Frenzy! Check it out! I created my background panel by repetitive stamping using the sentiment "Thank You" from JustRite's Baroque Nested Frames! With the clear block stampers, lining up my image was a cinch! I started at the bottom of my cardstock sheet, picked which ribbed line I was using and stamped across the page, lining the straight edge rib the straight paper edge. Then I proceeded to use the straight edge rib along the stamped image and stamped on up the paper.
I love how this card turned out and will be using my stamps to created more background paper and panels, think of all the mixing and matching we can do with our exisitng stamps along with NEW JustRite sets coming our way!
Thank you so much for visiting! When you do your kindness is such a blessing to me!
Take Good Care! JustRite Designers have inspiration using Kindness for just for you! Be sure to visit the following blogs:

8 comments:

Becca Feeken said...

Barb this is delightful my friend!! I especially love this format of long card but don't make them often enough. Excellent tips on lining things up too!!

Unknown said...

Great card - I love how you made your own background paper - I need to give that a try sometime

Kathy Jones said...

Barb this is GORGEOUS!!! Love the long card, that yummy ribbon and the AWESOME script background you made!!! Stunning my friend!!

Lori m said...

The back ground really added the pop to this card, love that idea and your card is so pretty, thank you for sharing.

Kathy Martin said...

Very cool card! Love the big ribbon!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Barb! Love your stamped background and lovely layers!

Peggy said...

Very pretty. Love the background, plaid ribbon, stamps, bling and layering. Fabulous!
God bless.

Luv 2 Create said...

Wonderful card Barb, love how you have created the Thank You background.
Marcie