Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Sale!

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
is pleased to offer you a fun HOP today with BLACK FRIDAY SALE PRICES! And what's on sale? For a bit of variety and fun, we let each designer choose their own favorites to be placed on sale, so you'll see a great variety of items! All sale items are at 15% off and are limited to items in stock. Sales prices are in effect through Sunday, 11/28. To order, email Sharon at ssj@up.net with your list of items and your state/zip or country, she'll get back to you with an invoice.

How about a reindeer creation today? I purchased this felt bag at my local Dollar General Store for a dollar! I added a neck bow, button nose, and ribbon on the handles! Fun embellishing to jazz the bag up creates the perfect packaging for a few cards! I made three cards to place inside the bag. Here is the card front. I used K&Company Die-Cut Cardmaking pad for my card paper. Oh how easy this is to pull the sheet off the pad, scor, and ready to add the details!

The reindeer image is found in this Rubber Soul set, Stylized Christmas. It is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink. Spellbinder dies are used to cut the image and frame. I utilized the same ribbon I stitched onto the bag handles for a neck bow. The string is MS Bakers string and Kaiser adhesive red pearl for the reindeer nose!

Here is the card inside! A strip of reindeer paper placed on a distressed piece of SU cardstock is perfect for the reindeer trim! I glued the trim on and trimmed the edged to fit. For the sentiment I selected another stamp from Stylized Christmas and stamped with the rich cocoa ink. The sentiment is one stamp, but upon looking at it, you could easily cut the words apart to create three individual words to use as a single or combine them! Bonus!

And another card inside using yet another Stylized Christmas sentiment! I think this deer trim would be perfect for the hunters in your life too. There you have it! My Black Friday creation! Products on sale from my post today are ribbons by the spool, K&Company Yuletide, Glad Tidings, and Blue Awning Papers.

Be sure and check the other designer's creations and see what else is on SALE! Have Fun!

Sharon Johnson – Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Barb Schram Deb Saaranen Linda Duke Claudia Rosa Michelle Woerner

6 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Barb -- jaw hanging in wonderment! You are truly the QUEEN of finding amazing recyclables at good prices! The bag is totally adorable. And your pairing of the Satin Reindeer Ribbon with that sheet from Yuletide is GENIUS. A totally FAB project! I LOVE it!

Deborah Saaranen said...

What a bevy of beautiful designs Barb! Fabulous!

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey girl! What a delightful project. I love altering those amazing $1 finds! Me likey the Dollar Tree!! Love those simple reindeer cards too. Hugs,

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Gorgeous project what a great way you reuse
Marilyn

Janine said...

Oh how fabulous Barb!! I love that felt bag!! I just found a use for all felt hanging around in my craft room!!

connie said...

I love the bag and that Reindeer.