Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So very creative!

Here is one of the so very creative cards I made in the UP shoebox swaps this past weekend! I don't know who is the creator of this template or whose original this is, there was not a name on any of the supplies I used! SO, just to be clear, this is NOT my design, I just created this particular card with the materials available looking at the sample. The ruffle around the apron is a coffee filter!!! Oh my, I about fell off my chair! I did change up the apron pocket, and can see creating this apron with a monogrammed napkin extending out of the pocket! A perfect wedding shower invite, don't you think!
And look at this beauty! I believe all SU product is utilized. LOVE the colors and designer paper used here! I know the image was stamped with pumpkin pie ink! So many of these colors are present in my own home decor! I have lots more to share! Will continue to get all the pics edited to show! Take good care and thanks so much for stopping by today! I love it when you do!

4 comments:

Linda W. said...

So very creative indeed! My step-daughter went to a shoebox swap and came back with the most awesome cards! I love your cards too - was anxiously waiting to see when they'd hit your blog! Now I can't wait for the rest! :)

lisa808 said...

Awesome apron!

Kathy Martin said...

Yes indeed...creative and very cute!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Both just darling, Barb -- wish I had seen them all better there!