Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas Wine, Pizza...Personally JustRite!

A quick post today, sharing one last Christmas gift! Wine and a Pizza gift card! I chose to monogram each wine tag with the first initial of each couples last name. I went for my JustRite Square Decorative Frame Borders. Using my 2" square wooden stamper, I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used the same stamp for each tag, but one could change them up easily for a variety of looks! Unfortunately, I was under the time gun!
Each initial is stamped with my trusty Brayton Font utilizing the 95pt. size font letters. I used StazOn black for font stamping.
Black SU cardstock and Everyday Blessings patterned paper, Stampers Select white, & Aqua mist from Papertreyink is the paper used. Copic RV19 adds a bit of color in each decorative square corner. The tag is scored at the bottom and folded up, secured with scor tape to create a pocket. Ribbons are from Papertreyink as well.
Using aqua mist Papertreyink card stock, I punched a label with my SU label punch, scored it length wise and attached with a small glue dot on the front and back. (so it can easily be removed) Punched a hole for the ribbon and gift card is now ready to be inserted into the wine bottle tag!
Take good care! I know I say this often, but I'm so appreciative of your visits here! I thoroughly enjoy creating and sharing with all of you! Have a terrific Tuesday!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Brb these are terrific!!

Barbara said...

Now thats a good gift idea and great presentation. Thank you Barb

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I don't often comment, but I do come by often! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

these are a great gift idea! I will have to remember this for Christmas.
TFS,
Angela

Janine said...

Ok where's mine!! Love this project Barb!!!

Gloria Westerman said...

This is just to cute.....put valentine candy inside or easter candy, make a great gift.....and I love your wine label.....now that rock as well.......