Thursday, July 2, 2009

Slow, But Sure!

I unpacked my last box, many items are not yet in their place, but that will come. Slow, but sure! I have put away and rearranged items already in my new studio! I most likely will do that several times as I dig in and get some serious paper crafting accomplished. So, without further ado, I want to share my first creation since the move. New address cards, of course! I had purchased packages of 5.5" x 5.5" cards from Michael's dollar bin last winter to make quick holiday cards! Well, that didn't happen! I love the embossed texture the paper gives to my house template! I cut the cards down to 5.5" x 4" with the fold on the left side. To create our last name letter medallion, I used my new JustRite WOOD 1 3/16" ROUND WOODEN STAMPER SET. LOVE the bonus 60pt. font and borders. This new set will be released on July 7. Check it out July 7 in the JustRite online store! Be sure to catch all the many inspirational preview samples using the new release products the JustRite Team have been creating! This is but one of the versatile sets available, beginning July 7. To create the new address label, I utilized my 25pt. and 50pt. Times New Roman font and 1 3/8" x 3 1/2" Harmony Rectangular Stamper. StazOn black is used for all stamping. A look at two of the cards together! All other papers aside from the Michael's cards are PaperTreyink. Ribbon is also PaperTreyink. Adhesive pearls are Kaiser and can be found at Joan's Gardens. The label and colored circle are cut using my Spellbinder Nestabitities. The inside address information is computer generated.
Thank you so very much for visiting today! I appreciate your patience with me during my recent move and blog absence! I hope you did not give up on me and will come visit again! I have a lot of catching up to do! Recently JustRite added two new team members, Kathy Jones and Michele Kovack. Visit their blogs along with the entire team to see what they have been up to! What an inspirational, talented group of women they are! AND check out the spectacular JustRite stamp storage idea that Kelli Fortin has shared on the JustRite blog...pure genius, I tell ya! YOU will love it!

12 comments:

Peggy Maier said...

These are so cute! Great idea!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...soooo cute and clever Barb!! Best of luck settling in!!

Kathy Jones said...

Thank you so much for the lovely welcome Barb!!! I just LOVE what you have done here - how cute are these houses!!!! Moving is such a big thing, I hope now you will be able to relax, enjoy your new home and play with paper!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Barb,
I am just glad to see you posting more.
Of course we check in, etc...

You are very talented.
Hugs & Blessings.
emily

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute idea Barb! Enjoy your new home!

The Rubber Maid said...

Really awesome note cards for your move. I'm sure all receiving them will just OOOH and AHHH all over the place. Take your time with the settling in after all you aren't going anywhere soon so just take it slow and enjoy it all. Pat

Donna Baker said...

these cards are awesome, Barb! glad you're getting settled even if it's slow...can't rush a good thing, after all!

Anonymous said...

Love your address cards, Barb! How cute. I was wondering what embossing folder you used, but evidently the cards were already embossed! I'm practicing with my JustRite stampers and really enjoying using them. Hope you have a relaxing holiday weekend and enjoyable time in your new craft retreat room!
Gail S.

Kacey Elliott said...

Congrats on the move Barb! So happy that you are settling in :) Such a cute card to announce your new home!

reeree62 said...

so, so cute!!!

Niki Estes said...

These are such cute cards, Barb! I love the house shape!

Janine said...

These are fabulous Barb... I know you have been busy but can you get back to me about our trip and when you will be there.