Friday, December 6, 2013

JustRite Just A Note Vintage Sentiment Tags Clear Stamp Set, December Release Day Four!

It is Day Four of JustRite's December Release and I have a card for you today!  You're going to love Just A Note Vintage Sentiment Tags Clear Stamp Set!  Aren't the pen images gorgeous?  I started stamping them and could not stop!  Actually, I had this design in mind and am so pleased how it turned out!

A look at the entire set!  How cool is this?  Love the beautiful font!  And the new custom die set, Vintage Sentiment Tag Dies coordinates with Just A Note Vintage Sentiment Tags.

Here is how I lined up the pen stamping.  It's not exact by any stretch, but I wanted them fairly even as I went down the card stock panel.  I used the lines on the mat below the card stock panel to guide me where to stamp.  Basically I placed the pen image in the middle of the square.  Very easy, no line drawing and measuring!  Now you can certainly do that if you want, but I was going for quick and easy!


I showed this new die set on my post yesterday HERE and used it again for this Just A Note card.  Using a simple designer paper, a bit of shading, seam binding tie to hold the tag onto the card and this simple card is complete! Thanks for visiting today! I appreciate it!  

More inspiration for you!  Take a look at what the following JustRite Designers have been up to!  Enjoy!

STAMPS: Just A Note Vintage Sentiment Tags (JustRite)
INK: VersaFine Onyx Black (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Tim Holtz Old Paper Distress (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)
PAPER: Kraft & White Cardstock (Papertreyink), My Minds Eye Lost & Found Blush Designer (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)
DIES: Spellbinders Custom Vintage Sentiment Tag Dies (JustRite)
ACCESSORIES: Sponge Dauber (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Seam Binding (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)

4 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Somehow I missed this card, but I HAD to tell you how very clever it is! I love it!

reeree62 said...

Just LOVE this card, Barb! Love the use of the pen stamp...great idea!

Anonymous said...

Hello Barbara. I love your card. I've just found your blog and will be popping back to visit again. Karen.x

itsazoo said...

Love this card.....