Tuesday, November 5, 2013

JustRite Papercraft Haberdashery Vintage Labels Five Clear Stamps, Day TWO

WELCOME to Day TWO of JustRite Papercraft's November Release! I am over the moon with today's project, I hope you like it! I saw this idea last year and LOVED it!  However I didn't get a chance to create it, until this week!  HERE is the original idea with a tutorial.  It was much easier than I anticipated!  I tweaked it to my needs by adding the stamped images, which creates more of that personal touch that I love!   
Here is a side by side pic, to give an idea of the size of finished suit coat covered candy bar when using a King Size bar. I purchased mine at Target.  You can use any size candy bar using the simple measuring instructions from the tutorial.   

Here is today's release set, Haberdashery Vintage Labels Five.  Is this set perfect for the men in our lives or what?  Haberdashery Vintage Labels Five contains 16 clear stamps and is designed by Amy Tedder. 

Graphic45 Designer Paper works perfectly for this type of jacket, as it has a design on both sides of the pages.  Thus the cool striped lapels!  I had a scrap of a swiss dot dry embossed paper for the shirt!  The stamped hand trimmed bow tie is perfect, no?  The Dad tag and Happy Father's Day tag adds the finishing touch! The grey was added with a sponge dauber before the die was removed.

You will delighted with all the wonderful creations by our talented JR Designers! Enjoy!
JustRite Inspiration
Heidi Blankenship
Debbie Olson
Kathy Jones
Michele Kovack
Darsie Bruno
Marisa Job
Kazan Clark
Angela Barkhouse
Eva Dobilas
Kristi Schurr
Barb Schram
Margie Higuchi 



STAMPS: Haberdashery Vintage Labels Five (JustRite)
INK: Memento London Fog, Tuxedo Black (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Adirondack Currant
PAPER: Graphic 45 A Proper Gentlemen, White & Black Cardstock (Papertreyink)
DIES: Custom SB Vintage Labels Five (JustRite), Custom SB Vintage Labels Six (JustRite)
ACCESSORIES: Misc Black Buttons (my button jar), Sponge Dauber (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Copic Markers C1, C3, C5, R24, Hershey Bar

4 comments:

marilynwillauer said...

Absolutely adorable!

lisa808 said...

Absolutely, totally adorable project.

Conniecrafter said...

very cute and fun idea!

Anonymous said...

This is so fun! I can see adapting this for different occasions though I think this is so cute. My father-in-law loves chocolate and I think he would get a chuckle out of this! Thanks for sharing this with us!

Chris R. from Iowa