Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Mother's Day! JustRite Style!

Welcome to Day One of JustRite's May Release!  Six days packed full of 10 new stamp sets and inspiration galore, just for you!  I started my needed Mother's Day card list, and first on that list, my Mom!  3 1/4" x 6 1/4" is what this card measures in size.  


JustRite is featuring Irises Vintage Labels Four for the first May release set.  In my card, the image and sentiments are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Faber-Castell Big Brush Markers, Subtle color pack and Leaf Green.  Did you know the JustRite Store now has Faber-Castell products!  Hooray, I'm in love with their markers and gelatos!!!  Once the image was colored I lightly spritzed with water and let the colors and ink bleed a tiny bit!


Irises Vintage Labels Four coordinate with JustRite's Custom Spellbinders Dies, Vintage Labels Four.  Not only did I use the die to cut my colored image, I also cut designer paper elements with an oval and small rectangle too add a bit more interest.  Designer paper is the Collectable Remarkable line from My Minds Eye, a Prima Perlee Bebe Sun Kiss bloom, and 5/8" green faux canvas ribbon works perfectly behind the sentiments to complete the card! Have a great day, see you tomorrow!

Enjoy what these talented designers have to share with you today!  You will be inspired!  Click on designer name to take you to each of their respective blogs.
JustRite Inspiration 
Debbie Olson
Kathy Jones
Marisa Job
Sharon Harnist

Angela Barkhouse
Michele Kovack
Margie Higuchi
Darsie Bruno  
Sheri Holt
Barb Schram 

1 comment:

Jean Bullock said...

Love the green, gold, black and white color scheme. Gorgeous. Great layering.