Monday, March 4, 2013

JustRite March Release, Day Two!


Welcome to JustRite March Release Day Two!  Today we are featuring JustRite's new clear stamp set, Grateful Heart Vintage Labels Two. I have a bag tag that I made to embellish a wedding shower gift I gave to our daughter this past weekend! (The gift will be posted on Wednesday using JustRite's new sets for that day!) 

Grateful Heart Vintage Labels Two is a JustRite clear stamp set featuring 22 stamps.  It is designed by Amy Tedder of Amy Tedder Designs. Grateful Heart Vintage Labels Two coordinates with JustRite Spellbinders Custom Die set, Vintage Labels Two found HERE.  I also used Spellbinders Oval Die to cut out my large label center to let the smaller stamped label image show through!  I placed the entire tag using Thermo-Web 3D dimensional foam squares atop a cut Label Ten Die

The final tag embellishing included, creating a silk ribbon bow, with a Prima Sugarblum Flower atop. There are also blue Kaisercraft Rhinestones applied to the large stamped label.  Click on colored wording to take you to the items for additional product info! Thank you for stopping by!  I will see you tomorrow for Day Three!  If you missed JustRite's March Release Day One, click HERE for inspiration! Take good care!


Check out the following designer's blogs for more ideas and inspiration using Grateful Heart Vintage Labels Two.  Click on each individual name to take you to their respective blogs.  Enjoy! 

1 comment:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Such an elegant tag...love the dimension!