Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day Two, Becca Feeken's December Kit #4 with JustRite Designers!

How about an ornament or package tie ons?  I used Becca's December Kit to make just that today!  All in info on how you can get Becca's December kit is HERE!  

After stamping the rose image, I applied my good ole' reliable chalks! I then trimmed them out and added a silk ribbon bow and pearl before attaching to the ornament.

Here is a pic of both of them!  The ribbon, adhesive pearls, leaf trim, and foam dimensionals are found at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store!


LOVE the intricate design with these December Kit dies.  They are wonderful to work with!  There you have it!  A simple, yet lovely ornament for today!  I pray you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Take good care!

Here are the designers participating today with inspiration goodness using Becca's stamps and dies!



3 comments:

Sharon Johnson said...

These are gorgeous, Barb - just love them!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, neat idea and lovely coloring!

marilynwillauer said...

Beautiful! I can't wait for my kit to arrive and Christmas break to get here!!!