Cool Greys, Warm Greys, Toner Greys make for a wonderful coloring of this image, no? The image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then cut the image using Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight. The pink panel and grey card base are cut using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A. It is raised using 3D square foam dimensionals, double stacked for height!
HERE is the Stampavie image I used on today's card, Away in a Manger. Below I am sharing a couple more of my favorites!
Baby Jesus with Animals is another one of my favorites! Isn't is precious?
This Cardinal on Pine Branch would look spectacular for a holiday card. Or simply a winter card! I cardinal winter cards in my future! Hope you enjoy viewing a few of my favorite Stampavie images for the holidays this year!
- All STAMPAVIE images are found HERE
- Away in a Manger is HERE
- Memento Tuxedo Ink is located HERE
- Melissa Frances Pink Floppy Blossom Ribbon Embellishment is HERE
- Bakers String located HERE
- Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight are HERE
- Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A are HERE
- Spellbinders A2 Fancy Weave Dies are found HERE
- JustRite Large Fancy Holiday Sentiments are HERE
- Adhesive Foam Square Dimensionals are located HERE