Good Morning! It has been a while since posting and I so appreciate you visiting Explore.Dream.Discover. that I decided today's creation will be up for grabs! That is correct, one lucky reader will win the entire set of six small gourds, embellished and ready for the autumn season! All you have to do is leave a comment on this post. And this Sunday, September 9, at 9pm EST I will post here on my blog the individual who I will be sending these off to! Please leave your email address so I will be able to notify who wins!
This idea came to me when I saw the bag of small plastic gourds from Michaels. They are Michael's Ashland brand. I knew Tim Holtz Memo Pins would easily hold a sentiment and embellishments to create a darling table place setting! As I was creating, I thought why not create a set...There are still several gourds left too!
Hope you have a great Autumn Day where ever you are! I appreciate you stopping by today, I give thanks for all of you who frequent my blog, you are such a blessing to me! Here are all the items for today's creation. Clink on the "HERE" links to take you to The Stamp Simply RIBBON Store to see all the items in detail!
- Tim Holtz Memo Pins are found HERE. There are 30 pins in a package and were easy peasy to push into the gourds. They also come in three finishes, ten of each color!
- HERE is My Minds Eye Lost & Found Sunshine Designer Paper. I always have been fond of this paper, it is what I stamped on and die cut the labels from.
- Suede Leaves are HERE. What can I say, I LOVE these leaves and have for years. They are soft, come in various colors and did I say I LOVE using them?
- Candy Gems - Caramel Apple are located HERE. I separated these beauties and used a couple of the gems on each gourd. A wonderful value!
- JR Antique Autumn Tags One are HERE. These stamps are so much more than just an autumn set. I will use many of these sentiments throughout the entire year! (it is the very first set pictured in this link)
- JR Antique Tags One DIES are HERE. How wonderful it is to have coordinating dies, you gotta the simplicity of this!
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink is what I used for some of the stamping and is found HERE.
- Tim Holtz Old Paper Distress Inks are HERE. What would I do without these inks? I especially love them for shading my stamped items. There is nothing better and they come in so many colors!
- Seam Binding is HERE. Sigh, I could sit and stare at my basket of seam binding! Well, I admit I do just sit and stare at my basket of loveliness!