Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WINNER! Ribbon Inspiration/Stamp Simply Style-TAGS!

Guess whose blog has the mystery candy winner for the Ribbon Inspiration Stamp Simply Style-TAGS? Yuppers, it's my blog, Explore.Dream.Discover. and I am excited to share with you the lucky winner! Drum roll please!
************************************************************

Karen McAlpine! Come on down! You have won the blog candy by leaving your comment on my blog! Let me share what Karen had to say!

Karen McAlpine said... Super lovely! Great use of a tag pad. I was just looking at one in the store the other day. Your tags are very inspiring and, now I think I have to go make some. TFS November 26, 2011 8:52 AM

Congratulations Karen! Please hop on over to Sharon's BLOG to read the instructions on what to do to claim your prize!

I appreciate all of your wonderful comments about the tags I made for this weeks Ribbon Inspiration! You truly make my day when I read your encouraging words! Stay tuned, this week I will be sharing several fast gifts to help you check those names off your holiday list!

No comments: