Tuesday, November 8, 2011

JustRite November Release, Part Two!

Good Tuesday Morning! How about a couple background stamps today? That's right, JustRite has released its first two background stamps! They are wonderfully detailed and I have two ideas using them! Let's get started! First up are these darling Vintage snowmen!

JustRite's CL-03550 Vintage Wallpaper Background Cling Stamp measures 4 ½" x 5 ¾” and comes with a colored storage board. I stamped the image onto cream card stock with Tim Holtz Old Paper distress ink. I then loosely drew three circles for my snowman and cut around the edges for a pattern!

Using the same ink, I inked the edges and a big of shading around each . I used two cutouts to give each snowman a front and back, this allowed an inside location to adhere the twine arms. Several wraps of twine around the neck gives the snowman a scarf embellished with a snowflake and button tag embellishment.
Misc buttons from my stash along with adhesive gems complete the scarf embellishments. JustRite Christmas Mini Sentiments is where the tag wording came from! A snip of scrap orange card stock for the noses and black adhesive gems for eyes. The three sparkly embellies are adhesive snowballs! I was inspired to make these darling snowman tags after seeing THIS snowman while browsing Pinterest!

Next up is JustRite's Scrolled Vine Background CL- 03555. This stamp also measures 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" and comes with a colored storage board. I stamped with red ink onto white card stock and cut using a Spellbinders Labels Eight Die.

Here is a look at the outside finished gift card holder! I measured a half inch from each stamped line edge and scored. This allowed the perfect space to adhere a card holder! (more on that with next photo!) If I was going to use the Scrolled Vine stamped and kept the card stock flat, it provides the perfect location for many of JustRite's sentiments! Love that versatility!

The inside of gift card holder reveals a clip that is glued onto the inner card stock providing the perfect place for my gift card! I also stamped another mini sentiment to add more interest! When the front and back are folded up, I added a small glue dot to hold together. I added my bow embellishment and voila' another holiday gift crossed off my list!

How are doing with your holiday list? Hope you will gain some inspiration from the following JustRite Designer's Blogs for unlimited ideas! Take good care!

JustRite Inspiration Blog

Debbie Olson

Kellie Fortin

Michele Kovack

Angela Barkhouse

Sharon Harnist

Heidi Blankenship

Barb Schram -you are here!

STAMPS: Vintage Wallpaper (JustRite), Scrolled Vine (JustRite), Christmas Mini Sentiments (JustRite)

INK: Memento Tuxedo Black & Red, Tim Holtz Tattered Paper

DIES: Labels Eight (Spellbinders)

PAPER: Cream & White Cardstock (PapertreyInk)

OTHER: Twine & Silver cording (Stamp Simply RIBBON Store), Adhesive Gems (Stamp Simply RIBBON Store), 1/2" red wrinkle ribbon (Stamp Simply RIBBON Store), Pearl/Gem Bling (Want2Scrap), Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch (Michaels), Sparkly Adhesive Snowballs & Plastic Leaves (Impress), Misc buttons, office clip, & stick pin are from my studio stash

No comments: