Tuesday, November 1, 2011

12 Days of Christmas, Day 12

Good Morning! Welcome to Day Twelve of The Stamp Simply RIBBON Store 12 Days of Christmas! I'm so glad I finally get to play along! Today I am using a LaBlanche Stamp, Santa with Holly Frame on three cards. These stamps are so beautifully detailed that you can stamp and go! Add one color or add more than one color to your stamped image. Today that is exactly what I have done! Clean, simple, and easy!
Here is my first version. I stamped image on LaBlanche Specialty Stamping paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, cut around image edge before attaching to designer paper. the entire panel is then attached to card base. I am so very pleased with the stamping quality of this paper. It is awesome!
For the second version, I started with the same stamped image, and added chalk sepia coloring around the image. the chalks I used are from SU, ones I've had for ages! I always mist my chalked pieces with Krylon Matte finish, this prevents chalk from smearing.
And for our final card, I added more chalk colors to the stamped image. I love all three versions! Each sports a silk ribbon bow! Designer paper is from Graphic45 Christmas Emporium, the paper pad has a couple pages that include smaller art images that are cut out and used on two of the bows! Easy and simple!

Designer paper is found HERE

LaBlanche Santa stamp is HERE

LaBlanche paper is HERE

Silk Ribbon is HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please take a look the following designer's Christmas inspiration!
BARB SCHRAM -you are here!

7 comments:

Sharon Johnson said...

Barb -- these are gorgoues -- stamp and go -- that's what I like -- BEAUTIFULLY DONE!!!

Nan G said...

Love the Santa stamp! Your 3 versions are knock down gorgeous, Barb!

Anonymous said...

I love your cards so simple but lovely, thank you so much for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

Love the three takes on this handsome fella! Beautiful vintage image and feel!
--Deb Saaranen

Carla S. said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, Barb! I love the stamp you used and the subtle chalking! Beautiful bows!

Kathy Martin said...

Grat Santa image! I like the one with 3rd one with some color the best!

Robyn said...

Beautiful stamp - and very beautiful cards!