Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A whopper Steal of a SALE!

Today I have an embellished store bought plaque I created for a special new baby boy! I added a replica of the little car, stars, buttons, wheels, and of course his name! The font used is JustRite's 95 pt. Myriad Pro. I'll say it again, there is nothing like a personalized gift for baby! Take a look at this deal! Myriad Bundle a $58.90 value is this weeks JustRite Steal of the Week for just $19.95. Bundle Includes: Wedding Nested Sentiments, Cherish the Memories Nested Sentiments, Myriad Pro - 50 pt and Myriad Pro - 95 pt. You can get some serious creations out of this bundle or consider this: a perfect gift for the crafters in your life! Hmmm, I'm thinking Christmas!

A peek at the card, as you can see I replicated the car again, added the monogram letter and used my Spellbinder dies for the card shape and white background.

The striped ribbon was attached to the plaque when I bought it. The button, stars, brads, and are ancient embellishments from my stash! I love taking a store bought item, and add that personalized touch! Hope you are having a great week so far! We had a huge storm last night and the hubby and I are volunteering at Vacation Bible School this week! Take good care!

Don't forget to check the JustRite's Steal of the Week! If you want to be regularly notified of the weekly deals, be sure to sign up for their newsletter! All the info is HERE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a fun gift! I too like to give personalized things for baby - I think the new parents get excited to see their baby's name on the item too!

gerissman said...

Such an adorable project!! Great job!! Could you please tell me if the JustRite's steal of the week wedding pkg are stamps, or rub ons or what. It wasn't too clear on their website....My e-mail is gerissman@comcast.net..Thank you!!