Friday, April 29, 2011

The Road to a Friend's House...

Good Friday to you! Here is a quick card to send to out of town friends. I love the Bazill house paper I found at Michaels. Perfect for this sentiment, no?
Here is the entire JustRite 2 1/4" x 3 1/16" Oval Song In My Heart Set! Lovely borders and sentiments to work with.
A close view of the paper to reveal the glossy finish on the paper image. I distressed the designer paper edging and mounted it on red cardstock. I stamped the border onto the red cardstock and white cardstock. I trimmed out the white center, and trimmed around the red border edge and inside oval. Cutting out one of the houses and placing on the bow ties it all together!
Hope you are having a fabulous Friday! I am so excited to tell you that The Stamp Simply RIBBON Store will be having a blog hop tomorrow to celebrate the new storefront! I've been working all week on my creation! Take good care, see you tomorrow!
STAMPS: Song in my Heart(JustRite)
INK: Memento Rich Cocoa, VersaMagic Red, Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress
PAPER: Bazill House Designer (Michaels), White & Red Cardstock(PapertreyINK)
DIES: Spellbinders Labels Eighteen #4 (JustRite)
OTHER: White Wrinkle Ribbon & MarthaStewart Twine(The Stamp Simply RIBBON Store), Tiny Twinkle gem (Taylored Expressions), Aleene's Tacky Glue, Foam dimensionals, TomboMonoMulti Liquid Glue

2 comments:

Peggy Maier said...

Wow - perfect paper for your project! Love the sentiments!

reeree62 said...

I just love this card, Barb! The colors, everything!