Tuesday, January 25, 2011

You Make Me Laugh!

For my card today I used JustRite's NEW Birthday Celebrations Set , this set reveals NEW extra wide borders that are designed to be interchangeable with all JustRite 2 " Centers! Woot! I love when I get extra mileage from my sets! I combined the Adorable Dragon Set image on my creation too! Here is a full look at Birthday Celebrations! My border is stamped with Memento Cottage Ivy ink, all other stamping uses Memento Tuxedo Black. I interchanged the the bottom outer border with the other bottom center image.
Closeup look to reveal the bit of sparkle added to this adorable dragon using Spica Pens. All images are Copic colored. White cardstock is Papertreyink, Green is SU, and designer paper is from Webster's Pages Waiting for Santa & Sweet Santa combo pack found at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store!
And a peek at the entire Adorable Dragon Set by children's book author & illustrator, Elizabeth O. Dulemba. I love the way this dragon is holding his heart tail! I hope you are having a terrific Tuesday! Thanks for visiting today! Take Good Care!
Reminder! JustRite is making room in their warehouse for their 2011 Collection by having a retirement SALE. Supplies are limited when these stamps are gone, they are gone forever! The Retirement sale is located HERE.
Lots of Birthday Celebration inspiration found on the following blogs! Enjoy! JustRite Inspiration Blog

2 comments:

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Barbara! I love what you've done with my adorable dragon! The wings are perfect and the sunburst behind him is lovely. :) e

Nancy B said...

Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you to leave a comment. This little dragon stamp is adorable!