Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Flower Soft Favorites

Good Tuesday Morning! Thank you for the Flower Soft wishes! I have been using Flower Soft to create dimension on my cards for some time now and picked a few favorites to show you. So excited I am, now to be part of their design team!
Just a touch of pink added to the butterfly! Perfect!
This is probably my favorite...Love the colors... and how the mitten fur looks so real! Just a sprinkle or a solid area of Flower Soft can add so much to your creations.
And how cute is this card? LOVE the button too!
And the subtle flower soft on Santa's beard and eyebrows is wonderful here!
The brown flower soft here is so natural...makes this caroling hedgehog look so adorable! Hope you enjoyed the walk down memory lane of a few of my favorite Flower Soft creations!

Flower Soft info to note:

Take good care! Hope you are enjoying your Tuesday! JustRite is revealing new product this week! Check it out! I'll have a little JustRite creation tomorrow to share! Thanks for stopping by, it is so appreciated!

6 comments:

Patti J. said...

Hi Barb, thanks for the info on the FS blog - I will check it out! I just placed my first JustRite order today, and I listed your name in the box where it asked how I knew about J.R. Hope you don't mind - I think your projects are just gorgeous! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration! Off now to check out the FS blog!

Patti J. said...

These are all beautiful. I especially love the mittens! They look SO real! Great cards!

Joan Fricker said...

Oh Barb each of your cards are precious. The addition of the Flower Soft makes them pop. Great job on everything!

Joan

- - Sheryl - - said...

I love the butterfly card. The colors are gorgeous.

Sarah Schram (Your daughter) said...

Mom -

These look amazing!
I love the butterfly one!

Keep up the good work...I am proud of you!
Keep doing what you love :) :)
You have a rare talent!

I love you!

Sarah

Michele Kovack said...

Congrats on the Flower Soft DT!!!! How lucky of them to have you! These samples are gorgeous!!!!