Friday, January 23, 2009

JustRite Day FIVE Peek! It's A Hoot

This is my last day as guest blogger over on the JustRite blog! I have so enjoyed preparing these creations everyday this week! Today's project is a special Valentine's Day project! One that "Owl" bet will be a hoot for your special Valentine! I hope you like it, check out all the details on the JustRite BLOG! Again, a huge THANK YOU to JustRite for having me blog this week, and I look forward to making many more JustRite items as a member of their team! So be sure to stop in regularly here at Explore.Dream.Discover. and check it out!
Take good care! Tomorrow I have a wonderful project that I shared over on the Papertreyink site and received an Honorable Mention for it too! Can't wait for you to see it!

1 comment:

Lee said...

And what a FABulous week it was!!!! Those owls are amazing!!!!